Research Thesis Topic
Behaviour of Innovative Fibre Composite Structures Using Recycled Materials
This project will investigate the behaviour of composite structures using recycled materials such as agricultural wastes. This research project will be carried out within the Centre for Future Materials with industry partner involvement. The Centre plays a leading role in the research and development of composite structures and materials for various infrastructure and other applications. This research will include experimental and analytical investigations including material characterisation and structural testing. The outcome of this study can enhance the understanding of the materials behaviour and develop appropriate design methodology with such structures that would greatly benefit the composite industry and wider community.
- Centre for Future Materials
- Institute for Agriculture and the Environment
- Institute for Resilient Regions
- National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture
- School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Engineering
- Materials Engineering
Please review the admission requirements for the academic program associated with this Thesis Topic
Potential candidate will have to access the engineering lab and conduct experiments and work with industry partners.